- Concierge Ticketing for Sponsors & Partners: 561-558-2514
- Sandler Center Box Office General Admission Tickets*: 561-558-2520
- Special Ticketing and additional information: 561- 558-2514 or bocajff.org
- In person at the Levis JCC Sandler Center, 21050 95th Avenue S., Boca Raton
- BRJFF Customer Service Desk at Theaters
Tickets ordered by phone can be picked up at the movie theater’s Customer Service Desk or at the Levis JCC Sandler Center 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please call to confirm that they are ready for pick up. BRJFF reserves the right to request proper identification before releasing tickets. All tickets sales are final. There will be no refunds or returns of tickets.
*all reserved seats
- Regal Shadowood 16, 9889 Glades Rd., Boca Raton
- Movies of Delray, 7421 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach
- Zinman Hall, on the campus of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County, 9901 Donna Klein Blvd., Boca Raton
Ticket holders must be in their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled film. Those arriving less than 10 minutes before the film begins cannot be guaranteed a seat.
There is limited handicapped seating available; must be requested when purchasing tickets. All tickets are numbered with reserved seats. Ticket holders must be in their seats no later than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of a program. After that time those on the standby list may be accommodated.
In the event of a sellout, a standby list will be created at the theater. Those wishing to add their name to the standby list must do so in person at the theater on the day of the screening. No email or phone requests for the standby list will be accepted.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Should a circumstance happen that is beyond our control, a film may be rescheduled or cancelled without prior notice.
All cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off prior to the introduction of each film. Please be courteous and refrain from texting or checking your devices or talking during the program as doing so creates a distraction to your neighbors.
The use of cameras or cell phones to take pictures is strictly prohibited in the theater.
The Levis JCC and the BRJFF are not responsible for any personal belongings during the festival. Please do not leave any personal belongings in the theater and dispose of litter as you exit upon conclusion of the film.
Security may be monitored during the Festival at all venues. BRJFF reserves the right to search the personal belongings of any attendee. In addition, the BRJFF may refuse entry into or eject disruptive persons from the theater.