Judy Levis Markhoff Boca Raton Jewish Film Festival, March 8-29, 2020
Don’t miss a minute! Enjoy all that the Boca Raton Jewish Film Festival has to offer – become a Festival Pass holder!
Tickets are available for purchase online, at the Sandler box office Monday - Friday, or at the theater one hour before each show.
Saturday ticket online sales end Friday at 6:00 am.
Please note: all individual tickets sold online are GENERAL ADMISSION; individual ticket holders will be admitted to the theater 10 minutes prior to the film’s beginning.
Join the Film Circle for $375 per person and receive:
- Film Circle Badge for 2020 Festival
- Film Festival Reserved Seating for any film*
Festival Pass Packages**
- Evening Film Pass* – $150 per person, reserved seating for any 10 evening films (6:00 pm or later)
- Daytime Film Pass* – $125 per person, reserved seating for any 10 daytime films (before 6:00 pm)
- Individual General Admission Tickets – $14 per person for any evening film (6:00 pm or later); $12 per person for any daytime film
*Pre-selection of films required. One screening of each film.
- Please note that all Sponsors/Passholders must be in their seats 10 minutes prior to showtime.
- Limited handicapped seating available.
- All passes and tickets will be available for pick up beginning February 19, 2020.